is a shawl/shawlet that is worked from the widest edge on top decreasing to the point.
Since the rows keep growing smaller, it is more fun to knit and you will not lose interest.
Instructions are given for 2 sizes.
Level of Experience:
Finished Measurements for Shawl:
Finished Measurements for Shawlet:
- Fine (sport) weight yarn, 100% Acrylic, approx. 670 yd (613 m) for shawl
- Fine (sport) weight yarn, 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic, approx. 300 yd (274 m) for shawlet
- Circular knitting needles US size 8 (5 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- 3" (7.6 cm) piece of cardboard for fringe
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board and rods + T-pins